BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 19, 2011

Nothing can keep me from it...

Can you tell that I haven't been on the grind? Can you tell I have been missing my committment to get healthy? Yes, I have been using the excuse that I am preparing my kids for school and job hunting.

But what is an excuse anyway but a reason to be a liar and cover personal failures? To disregard  my own words and remain the same person I was before I started? You may think I am being hard on myself and I agree I am. But I have to be this way. It's my health and long after the crisis that began this journey is forgotten, I must remember to be true and to love myself enough to accomplish this task.

Nothing but death can keep me from it...
                         Nettie in the Color Purple

0 comments: