BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 15, 2011

Work it Out!

As I reported before I cheated on my juice fast the last couple of days. I weighed myself today and YIKES, I am a startling 217.4. I am positive that I gained back the last 7.4 pound on my binge week which occured during the week of August 8 (the beginning of my fast break).

Today is a brand new day and I will not allow my failures to keep me down. I did learn that I can fast 7 days straight and I am celebrating this small success. I also learned that my body needed the fast just as much as it needs to ingest healthy on a regular basis. Believe it or not, I have been craving exercise.

Here is my stats for today.

Weight - a shocking 217.4
Exercise - 30 minutes on treadmill, 158 calories burned.

Breakfast
2 eggs
1/2 a grilled cheese sandwich
1 cup of coffee ( actually is was about 7 oz of coffee with creamer and organic milk)

I will update you about lunch, dinner, and snacks later.

Supplements and vitamins

B12 with folic acid liquid vitamin - 1 ml
spirulina - 1000 mg
MSM - 1000 mg
cinnamon w/ chromium - 1000 mg
Cod liver oil - 1 tablespoon - yes it tastes gross!
Multivitamin w/antioxidants - this (the antioxidants) is necessary for energy

0 comments: