BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 8, 2011

Almost There

I am almost there...

Tomorrow, I will end my fast and I am looking forward to eating foods again. It has been challenging the past few days.



I purchased Naked 100% Juice Smoothie, Boosted, Green Machine. The juice was flavorful. However, I found it to be a bit too sweet for me. I noticed after I drank it I was running to the bathroom every 10 minutes or so. I believe the juice raise my sugar levels which caused me to urinate frequently. I even tried splicing it water. I drank this juice for the past 1.5 days. I then purchased the Naked Protein Juice Smoothie, Protein Zone.

After drinking these juices, the scale is now tipping at 212 lbs. So yes, I actually weigh more now than I did two days ago. I lost more weight sticking to my vegetable juice. But hey, I was busy playing with the kids and looking for my lost dogs.

In the end, I think this juice would be great for people who are working out and need the energy. However, it was not suitable for my juice fast where I did not exercise regularly. Also the green machine juice has 28 grams of sugar per serving, which is a bit too much for me.

0 comments: