BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Snotty McHottie

So I am on day 3 of my juice fast and I am considering calling myself Snotty McHottie. I have more slime than 100 snails racing toward a finishline. I am sitting on the couch with a roll of tissues and plenty of mucus to accompany them. Perhaps my snot will breed some new superpower. Snotty McHottie coming to save to the world from wayward toilet paper! Maybe not. Well maybe it will earn me a walk on roll on Grey's Anatomy? Definitely not!

So why all the mucus you ask.. Well according to JuiceFasting.org

"Juice fasting accomplishes the task of removing excess mucous, dead cells, and other entrapped foreign material and also supplies an abundant supply of nutrients which the body, in its renewed energy level, immediately utilizes to heal."

I am definitely looking forward to dropping the Snotty - and just being McHottie  :)

Weight 211.4

Image derived from mmii.info

0 comments: