BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Where is blank, blank?

Where is blank, blank? Where is blank, blank? Here am I. Here am I.
          How are you today sir? Very well I say sir. Run away - run away...

This little lymric seems to accurately sum up the relationship with me and my blog.
Sorry so to my three subscribers, I have been missing in action - running away. But I am back on the grind, past my personal problems, and here to inspire you just as you inspire me.

So for the past week I have been at the gym working out hard, taking my supplements, and taking care of the "business." I'll be detailing more about that soon. My daughter is in competition with the computer right now and my message to her and all my kids, you are more important that the computer. So I am signing off now!

0 comments: