BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Schnauzer for sale?

Today began innocently enough, happy kids, very happy husband eh um, and happy me. I strolled though Publix having happy conversations with the hubby. Picked up some green juice since they did not have any cute cucumbers and left the store. Came home, hubby went to bed, I took the kids and my two schnauzers for a walk-run-bike ride. Left the kids outside to play with the dogs and that's when it began.

One son ran into the other with his bike and knocked the wheel off. Handled that, but I ran late to my doctor's appointment where the assistant gave me the WTH look as I walked in apologizing. Other son calls me as I am leaving the doctor to tell me that my very cute schnauzers are missing. This is sooooo a problem. My girl Chai is extremely protective and will bite. My boy Codi is extremely friendly and will run up to anyone to play. This is a bad combination because Chai will follow Codi to the ends of the earth and feels the need to protect him from strangers.

I searched for the dogs up and down, round and round. I asked total strangers had they seen them - each person sending me in a different direction. Almost in tears and with a throbbing headache, I prayed. Lord please tell me where they are.

I was unsure at first, but the still small voice instructed me to go home, get some rest, and that the dogs would return. When I awoke, I told my husband what happened and he got dressed to begin searching. He walked outside and there they were tail wagging, barking happily. My hubby came in the house reporting the good news and asking a very good question.

Schnauzer for sale. Do we have two schnauzers for sale?

No, I replied. Chai and Codi are part of happy me.

0 comments: