BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Gosh darn sweatpants!

As you may already know, yesterday began my juice fast. I began strong, juicing every two hours - beets, kale, carrots, ginger, and squash. But then I had to make dinner for my family and I am writing to report... my miserable failure. I succumbed to chicken, broccoli, and mashed potatoes.

Soon after a horrific headache ensued - chasing me down til bedtime. It was a head throbbing, feeling like you have to vomit kinda headache. At the end of the day, there I was trying to upload my video blog on YouTube announcing to the world my shortcomings.

Weight

214.8 ? What after all that juicing, what? wait a minute...

213.1 - Okay that's better! Had to take off my watch and my heavy sweatpants.



So what's the lesson kids... watch + heavy sweatpants = 1.7 pounds and lots of confusion!

0 comments: