BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Its Over Now


It's over now. My fast officially ended on Wednesday. But I have a confession to make... I cheated.

On Monday, I walked around thinking my fast was ending on Tuesday. But a quick look at the calendar confirmed my worst fears - two more days instead of one. I lost it... literally! All my will power went out the door. I went to Whole Foods and brought a whole naked chicken, sat down with my 4 year old and devoured half of it. Then my husband started asking me a thousand questions in the middle of my feast. My eyes involuntarily rolled in their sockets, I picked up my purse, and walked out the door chanting I need some alone time as I passed the threshold.

I found myself at Friday's with a new feast of steak, potato salad, and steamed broccoli. I devoured almost all of it including the Oreo ice cream dessert. Afterwards I felt sooo happy. I have continued to juice each morning, exercise each day, and take my vitamins. But I also eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner and snacks.

So I am on a new plan, eating healthy and exercising daily. By the way I need a new scale cause the old one started going crazy and giving me 6 different readings.

Pic derived from http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a282/ronwin/HamsterCarrot.jpg

0 comments: