BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Getting it all together

Well, its 1:55 a.m. in the morning and I am up talking to you. As I stated before, I ended up in the ER on Sunday because  my blood pressure skyrocketed. Now, I am sitting at my dining room table, trying to figure out how to get it all together.

I know there is a better way to live my life. There are so many areas where I can improve - managing my finances, being a better mother, being a better person in general, but for now my focus has to be my health. I can no longer afford to ignore the signs that my health is rapidly declining. So here is are my highly embarrassing stats.

weight     -  215.10 lbs
waist       -  43 3/4 inches
hips         -  46 inches
bust         -  44 inches
arms        -  14 inches
thighs      -   27 inches

What's the plan you ask -  I am going to hook my gelatinous areas up to a vacuum machine and suck out all the fat!  Just kidding - I am going to juice, eat right, exercise, and take vitamin supplements. I know the first idea sounded better.

0 comments: